Cloud Computing Supports State Government Mission “Connecting People and Information”
With cloud computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology government agencies can provide affordable services to citizens, businesses and government agencies.
We are inviting government agencies in the State of South Carolina to participate in this complimentary webinar.
In this webinar you will learn how:
Cloud computing allows your Planning staff to:
- Track dates and milestones online
- Automatically schedule notifications, proceedings, hearings and other critical deadlines
- Report on project status to multi-users and multiple departments
- Access information in the office or field
Cloud computing allows your Permits & Inspections staff to:
- Automate scheduling of field inspections and reviews
- Print any permit related documents in seconds
- Access permit history in multiple departments, in the office or field
- Report with dashboard to show work completed or outstanding
Questions? Contact us.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Account Executive, Public Sector
BasicGov building permits building permit software building permits software building planning software cities city planning city planning software cloud computing code enforcement code enforcement software code violation software community development Dreamforce e-gov e-goverment e-Government force.com foreclosures Gov2 Gov 2.0 government government IT government software green buildings HB Lanarc license software Local Government local governments local government software municipal government municipalities municipality software municipal software on-premises software permit software permitting software SaaS Salesforce software Software-as-a-Service state government sustainability web-based software zoning software