About this blog
Welcome to BasicGov’s blog!
Our blog is to communicate and collaborate with our government customers, cloud-computing and SaaS supporters, as well as other online enthusiasts that would like to join in our discussions. We will have various authors from our internal team and as the discussions unfold, we will invite guest bloggers from time to time. Topics will range from cloud computing / SaaS / web-based software trends, to e-government, local government, state government, customer stories, product roadmap updates, and workplace highlights.
For the protection of all users and BasicGov, we are reserving the right to review comments and photographs submitted to the weblog to screen material and to edit or delete, in whole or in part, any comment or other material posted to this weblog that is inconsistent with the BasicGov’s Blog Policy.
The views and opinions expressed on this weblog, however, should not at any time be considered as representative of the views of BasicGov or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. You are and will remain personally responsible for your posted comments and photographs and all actions arising from your posts.
BasicGov’s Blog Policy
By posting to this weblog, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following:
- Copyright. Except where otherwise noted, your use of the content on this blog is licensed under a CC (Attribution 3.0 Unported) License. This does not give you the right to use any of BasicGov’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our consent, except as necessary to provide attribution. By posting on this blog, you grant BasicGov a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast and reproduce your comments without limitation in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for any purpose whatsoever. This includes, without limitation, the right to create derivative works of, and to use, the content posted on the BasicGov blog to develop, enhance, distribute, and market BasicGov’s products and services. You represent and warrant that all content you post is your original work in which you own the copyright, or have been granted permission to use and in no way violates or infringes on the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Trademarks. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on BasicGov / BLOG are the property of their respective owners.
- Stay Focused. Do post comments and photographs that stay close to the stated focus of the weblog. Do not post comments or photographs that contain SPAM or off-topic content such as political or religious statements.
- Use Common Sense. Do not post any confidential or personal information that you do not want to share with strangers on the Internet, including telephone numbers and electronic signatures.
- Respect Personal Information. Do not post any confidential or personal information of any third party, including telephone numbers, addresses or email addresses. Do not post any material (either positive or negative) that specifically identifies any other person who is not a celebrity. If you post a photograph to the weblog, be sure that the photograph does not include any person.
- Use Appropriate Language. Refrain from posting any material that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or disparaging to another person, group of persons or entity or that violates the privacy rights of others.
- Advertisements and Solicitations. At BasicGov, we are eager to hear about what inspires you, our customers, and we encourage you to share your experiences with us and with other resources. However, we ask that you not post any overt promotional information or advertisements strictly for the purposes of self-promotion.
- Format. Do not post comments written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, whether intentional or accidental.
- Respect Copyrights. Do not post any material to the weblog unless (i) you own or have all of the rights necessary to post the content and (ii) the posting of such content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or any other rights of any person. Respect all laws governing copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, including BasicGov own intellectual property. If you wish to reference third party content, do not copy the content without permission. Where appropriate, please provide a hyperlink to any referenced online content.
- Discuss What You Know. Do not make specific, non-verifiable, non-firsthand claims about people or companies.
- Comply with Law. Do not engage in or promote any illegal activity through this weblog or post any material that fails to conform with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws.
- Respect Others. Do not attack personally fellow BasicGov bloggers, affiliates, partners, customers, consumers or shareholders. When you disagree with a posting, do so with respect and without resorting to personal attacks. While referencing our competitors is accepted and welcome as open dialogue, do not attack companies that are competitors of BasicGov.
- Use Resources Wisely. Do not post any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or information.
- Contact Us. The focus of this weblog encourages communication and collaboration. If you have another issue, you would like to communicate to BasicGov, please contact us by email or phone. In addition, if you believe that any material posted on the weblog violates any provision BasicGov’s Blog Policy, including, without limitation, provisions relating to the posting of copyrighted materials (either your own copyrighted materials or those owned by a third party), or if you have any other legal claim related to the weblog, please let us know via Contact Us.
- Ranking. Do not post material that is intended as Page Rank Bait.
- Amendments. The BasicGov’s Blog Policy may be changed or updated by BasicGov from time to time without prior notice. Continued use of the weblog following such changes or updates shall constitute your acceptance of any new terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the BasicGov’s Blog Policy and we encourage you, therefore, to review it carefully whenever you use the weblog.
DISCLAIMER: BASICGOV DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE BLOG, NOR DO BASICGOV ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY USERS OF THE BLOG OR ANY WEBSITES OR WEBLOGS HYPERLINKED TO THIS BLOG.
If you have any general Customer Service related questions please contact us or call 1.866.999.1846.