The City of Boston worked with Salesforce to create The Boston Business Hub web portal to provide an innovative new service for businesses looking to start, relocate, or expand in the City of Boston.
This new one stop portal shows Mayor Menino’s commitment to supporting business development in Boston and is a good model for other cities to embrace.
The Boston Business Hub provides tools:
- Connect with the right people in City Hall to answer your questions and:
- Guarantee a response within two business days;
- Provide an inquiry number, the name of the person who will respond, and their contact information; and
- Track the status and history of your inquiry.
- Create a permitting and licensing checklist for your business needs, including:
- Details and links to the relevant departments; and
- Downloadable application forms and a personalized checklist that you can save or email.
- Compile resources based on business type and location.
As a Salesforce AppExhange for Government partner, BasicGov’s permitting and licensing modules are easily added to streamline those processes for government staff and businesses.