Many government agencies are looking to switch from an old permitting or code enforcement software system to web-based best-in-class systems like BasicGov.
Recently BasicGov has converted several local government agencies that were using Blackbear Systems or PTWIN32.
The processes involved in conversion follow these steps:
- Identifying the types of permits (and/ or code complaints) and forms that are used
- Document the inspection sheets and data formats
- Analyzing the permit (and/ or code) fields and the database they are stored in
- Updating the parcel information (if the data is associated to parcel #)
- Associating the contractor information and licenses
- Training and implementation
- Continued customer support
Web-based BasicGov System Benefits
- No capital costs
- Free upgrades
- No maintenance fees
- Fast implementation (weeks not months)
- Reduced training time
- Fast productivity ROI
Click here to find out more information about BasicGov products
Contact us to find out about converting from PTwin to BasicGov
With cloud computing and software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology government agencies can provide affordable services to citizens, businesses and government agencies.
BasicGov is hosting a webinar with Salesforce.com for South Carolina government agencies to learn how cloud computing and SaaS supports “Connecting People and Information”.
We are inviting government agencies in the State of South Carolina to participate in this complimentary webinar.
In this webinar you will learn how:
Cloud computing allows your Planning staff to:
- Track dates and milestones online
- Automatically schedule notifications, proceedings, hearings and other critical deadlines
- Report on project status to multi-users and multiple departments
- Access information in the office or field
Cloud computing allows your Permits & Inspections staff to:
- Automate scheduling of field inspections and reviews
- Print any permit related documents in seconds
- Access permit history in multiple departments, in the office or field
- Report with dashboard to show work completed or outstanding
Click here to register for webinar
Questions? Contact us.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Account Executive, Public Sector