The Inspections module using your ESRI GIS is used for all community development functions with BasicGov for planning, permitting, and code enforcement as well as other modules for city business licensing and state level modules. It can also function as a stand alone module (online/offline) to conduct a variety of fieldwork scenarios as well as custom inspection requirements. With the BasicGov Inspections module, an inspector can review (on any device) the day’s inspections and itinerary, plan schedules and routing via maps, print reports in the field, or queue into a printer at the office and have all system information available on any device.
- Automates scheduling of field inspections and reviews.
- Integrates directly with ESRI or Google for inspection routing and mapping.
- Provides detailed parcel history such as inspection location and surrounding area.
- Is available in offline mode via our Inspections App restricted areas.
- Accesses schedules and addresses in the field.
- Sees status of all inspectors and inspection in real time.
- Tracks and follows specific citizens or developers and get up to the minute reporting.
- Informs of pending inspections online.
- Notifies your queue order for the day.