CloudBench Applications reserves the right to modify all or some of this Privacy and Legal Policy at any time without notice. If we change our Privacy and Legal Policy, we will post a notice on our website. We will use information only in accordance with the Privacy and Legal Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization from the appropriate user(s) to do otherwise.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Legal Policy, the practices of this website or your dealings with BasicGov / CloudBench Applications, you can send an email in English to email@example.com.
- Information Collection and Use. BasicGov is the sole owner of the customer information collected on this site. We will not share this information in any ways other than those disclosed in this statement. BasicGov collects information from our users at several points on our website.
- Information Requests. Throughout our site, you are provided with the opportunity to contact us via email to ask questions, request information and materials, register for online presentations and demonstrations, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you to provide information about our products or services. We may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
- Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive, containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie provides user benefits and is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. For example, by setting a cookie on our site, you would not have to enter your password more than once. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site, though some areas may be functionally limited. For example, you will not be able to take full advantage of our mailing list subscription tools. Cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the on-site experience.
- Log Files. Our website servers generate standard traffic log files. We use these files to prepare aggregate traffic statistics for our site. There is no personally identifiable information in these log files. We use IP addresses and cookie values to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information to improve the performance of our site.
- Requested Services and Product Evaluations. We communicate with our users to provide requested services, product evaluations, and in regard to issues relating to their account via email or phone.
- Mailing Lists. Users are offered the option of subscribing to relevant mailing lists at various other locations throughout the site for reasons of user convenience only. All new mailing list subscribers will receive a welcome email verifying subscription information. BasicGov’s mailing lists are "receive-only" lists for announcements regarding BasicGov products, services, or promotions. It is not necessary to subscribe to any BasicGov mailing list to use our Web site or purchase our products.
- Surveys & Contests. From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user can decide whether or not to disclose their information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age range). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of improving our products and our site.
- Security. Our Web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When a user submits sensitive information, it is protected both online and offline. Where our registration/order form requires sensitive information, that information is encrypted with SSL, the best encryption software in the industry. While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked or open.
- Suppliers. We may outsource certain services required to deliver BasicGov. The companies that perform these services do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- Links. This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that BasicGov is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the BasicGov Web site.
- Public Forums. BasicGov makes mailing list archives, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. As any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public, caution should be exercised when disclosing personal information.
- Choice/Opt-in. Our users are given the opportunity to "opt-in" to having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. For example, our newsletter form has an "opt-in" mechanism to add their email address to our lists for receiving marketing materials. We only add users to our lists when they expressly agree to be added. Users of our site are always notified when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether they should proceed with services that require an outside party, or not.
- Opting Out. Periodically, BasicGov notifies our users of new products, announcements, upgrades, and updates. If at anytime you would prefer not to receive these notifications, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and type "unsubscribe from newsletter" in the subject line. Please be aware that you may not opt out of receiving information regarding the initial use, evaluation, or expiration of our products or services.
The following terms and conditions apply to the information we have made available on this site.
Use of information
You can view, copy, print and distribute material on this website if:
1. it is used solely for personal, information or non-commercial purposes;
2. it is not modified or altered in any way;
3. it retains all copyright notices included at the bottom of each page;
4. it is not used in a manner that would defame, impair or damage the reputation of CloudBench Applications or its products.
Warranties and disclaimers
We do not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or other documents that we refer or link to within this site.
Copyright and trademark information
Except the BasicGov/BLOG section, all material on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. For more information related to our blog, please check the BasicGov Blog Policy.
BasicGov’s Blog Policy
By posting to this weblog, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following:
- Copyright. Except where otherwise noted, your use of the content on this blog is licensed under a CC (Attribution 3.0 Unported) License. This does not give you the right to use any of BasicGov’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our consent, except as necessary to provide attribution. By posting on this blog, you grant BasicGov a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast and reproduce your comments without limitation in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for any purpose whatsoever. This includes, without limitation, the right to create derivative works of, and to use, the content posted on the BasicGov blog to develop, enhance, distribute, and market BasicGov’s products and services. You represent and warrant that all content you post is your original work in which you own the copyright, or have been granted permission to use and in no way violates or infringes on the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Trademarks. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on BasicGov / BLOG are the property of their respective owners.
- Stay Focused. Do post comments and photographs that stay close to the stated focus of the weblog. Do not post comments or photographs that contain SPAM or off-topic content such as political or religious statements.
- Use Common Sense. Do not post any confidential or personal information that you do not want to share with strangers on the Internet, including telephone numbers and electronic signatures.
- Respect Personal Information. Do not post any confidential or personal information of any third party, including telephone numbers, addresses or email addresses. Do not post any material (either positive or negative) that specifically identifies any other person who is not a celebrity. If you post a photograph to the weblog, be sure that the photograph does not include any person.
- Use Appropriate Language. Refrain from posting any material that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or disparaging to another person, group of persons or entity or that violates the privacy rights of others.
- Advertisements and Solicitations. At BasicGov, we are eager to hear about what inspires you, our customers, and we encourage you to share your experiences with us and with other resources. However, we ask that you not post any overt promotional information or advertisements strictly for the purposes of self-promotion.
- Format. Do not post comments written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, whether intentional or accidental.
- Respect Copyrights. Do not post any material to the weblog unless (i) you own or have all of the rights necessary to post the content and (ii) the posting of such content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or any other rights of any person. Respect all laws governing copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, including BasicGov own intellectual property. If you wish to reference third party content, do not copy the content without permission. Where appropriate, please provide a hyperlink to any referenced online content.
- Discuss What You Know. Do not make specific, non-verifiable, non-firsthand claims about people or companies.
- Comply with Law. Do not engage in or promote any illegal activity through this weblog or post any material that fails to conform with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws.
- Respect Others. Do not attack personally fellow BasicGov bloggers, affiliates, partners, customers, consumers or shareholders. When you disagree with a posting, do so with respect and without resorting to personal attacks. While referencing our competitors is accepted and welcome as open dialogue, do not attack companies that are competitors of BasicGov.
- Use Resources Wisely. Do not post any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system or information.
- Contact Us. The focus of this weblog encourages communication and collaboration. If you have another issue, you would like to communicate to BasicGov, please contact us by email or phone. In addition, if you believe that any material posted on the weblog violates any provision BasicGov’s Blog Policy, including, without limitation, provisions relating to the posting of copyrighted materials (either your own copyrighted materials or those owned by a third party), or if you have any other legal claim related to the weblog, please let us know via Contact Us.
- Ranking. Do not post material that is intended as Page Rank Bait.
- Amendments. The BasicGov’s Blog Policy may be changed or updated by BasicGov from time to time without prior notice. Continued use of the weblog following such changes or updates shall constitute your acceptance of any new terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the BasicGov’s Blog Policy and we encourage you, therefore, to review it carefully whenever you use the weblog.
DISCLAIMER: BASICGOV DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THE BLOG, NOR DO BASICGOV ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY USERS OF THE BLOG OR ANY WEBSITES OR WEBLOGS HYPERLINKED TO THIS BLOG.
If you have any general Customer Service related questions please contact us or call 1.866.999.1846.