Empowering Government to Efficiently Serve
At BasicGov, this is our purpose. It is on our walls, and every day we focus on making state and local government interactions with citizens and businesses more efficient around regulatory and compliance-based processes. Our purpose creates results for agencies and individuals who seek to improve the citizen experience.
Using BasicGov’s comprehensive cloud platform, government can automate and streamline operations to cut costs, meet the ever-changing demand for citizen services, and evolve into a more open, transparent, and collaborative organization.
Our cause for efficiency is further enhanced by our choice to use the Force.com platform from Salesforce. This cloud platform provides world-class security, performance, and flexibility.
Unlike other permitting and licensing solutions, when you choose BasicGov you become part of a worldwide, multi-billion dollar ecosystem and platform that offers a diverse global resource pool and expands your agency beyond a proprietary platform.
BasicGov: Powering Business Operations for Government
BasicGov® Solution Overview
BasicGov® offers a variety of cloud-based Industry Solutions for the public sector. We empower government to efficiently serve by focusing on the citizen experience, enhancing regulatory and compliance-based processes.
If your industry is not listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us; our solution can be configured to meet your specific needs!
BasicGov® Tools to Achieve Your Specific Needs
To deliver product in each of the functional areas defined above, we have developed a specific set of tools on the world’s leading cloud platform. Our tools are designed to work together in different combinations to give your agency the specific functionality you need.
- Citizen Portal provides self-service capabilities for citizens and businesses, electronically.
- Dynamic Rules Engine simplifies and expedites complex business processes needed to effectively deploy a Permitting, Licensing, Inspection, and Code Enforcement system.
- Letters Engine is the document generation tool providing all physical correspondence required in the delivery of a state and local permitting and licensing solution.
- Inspections App helps manage inspector itineraries, inspection checklists, decisions, results, ordinance, and violation input.
- Esri® GIS Connector consists of GIS Sync and GIS Map Viewer.
- Payment Cart & Fund Accounting provides a shopping cart experience that allows for multiple items to be paid for across various departments.
- Reports & Dashboards is a standard platform feature providing drag and drop capability for data analysis.