Many cities and counties across North America have a thriving business community. These businesses – small to large – support the local economy by creating jobs, fostering population growth, and in some cases, putting a city on the map.
The BasicGov® Licensing module helps to create efficiencies and reduces paperwork stress for the entrepreneur starting out or the large conglomerate moving in. Our solution helps improve relationships between a municipality and its revenue-generating business community by creating a true platform of engagement.
The BasicGov® Licensing Module enables businesses to apply and renew online at a faster rate, collect licensing revenues on time, improve budgeting and forecasting, and manage cash flow.
BasicGov® ensures your revenue is maximized through process automation of common everyday tasks related to licensing for local businesses, contractors, animals, health matters, liquor control, and many other license types.
- Processes scheduled renewals quickly and automatically.
- Maintains unlimited number of licenses for many different license types.
- Serves new applicants timely and efficiently.
- Improves service levels through automation of reviews and notifications.
- Simplifies analysis of licensing revenue performance through dashboard reports.
- Increases staff productivity and reduces errors through automation.
- Improves overall citizen and employee job satisfaction with government.
- Improves staff productivity and cost per citizen with BasicGov Citizen Portal.
- Improves levels of service and communication from government.
- Acquires important documentation and licenses in less time.
- Pays for multiple licenses at one time or through advance deposits.
- Conveniently submit and manage applications online 24/7.