The Inspections module using your ESRI GIS is used for all community development functions with BasicGov® for planning, permitting, and code enforcement as well as other modules for city business licensing and state level modules. It can also function as a stand alone module (online/offline) to conduct a variety of fieldwork scenarios as well as custom inspection requirements. With the BasicGov® Inspections module, an inspector can review (on any device) the day’s inspections and itinerary, plan schedules and routing via maps, print reports in the field, or queue into a printer at the office and have all system information available on any device.
- Automates scheduling of field inspections and reviews.
- Integrates directly with ESRI or Google for inspection routing and mapping.
- Provides detailed parcel history such as inspection location and surrounding area.
- Is available in offline mode via our Inspections App restricted areas.
- Accesses schedules and addresses in the field.
- Sees status of all inspectors and inspection in real time.
- Tracks and follows specific citizens or developers and get up to the minute reporting.
- Informs of pending inspections online.
- Notifies your queue order for the day.