The BasicGov® Letters Engine is the document generation tool that provides all physical correspondence in Word or PDF that is required in the delivery of a state and local permitting and licensing solution.
KEY FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- The Letters Engine incorporates data from the BasicGov® database and converts the data into viewable, printable certificates, letters, licenses, inspection reports, and other documents required by an agency or issuing authority.
- The documents are based on your templates and, once in the system, they can be modified and updated with ease as internal requirements change due to regulatory or political changes.
- The Letters Engine supports manual or automated generation of letters.
- Letters can be generated one at a time (i.e. inspection report), in a scheduled batch mode (i.e.massive licensing renewal), as well as other specialized letter merge functionality.
For experienced Salesforce integrators:
- The Letters Engine functionality is similar to CongaMerge and DrawLoop; however, it is pre-integrated as a product with our core modules (i.e. violation letters for Code Enforcement) and other tools like receipts for payment processes.
Our Letters Engine can also be sold as a standalone product from the rest of the BasicGov® solution but only to certified integrators at highly competitive pricing for non-BasicGov projects.