Green Buildings in Municipalities – Part 2 – Webinar
The Reality of Implementing Green Buildings in Cities Webinar is the First in a Series of Educational Webinars Hosted by BasicGov
In this complimentary webinar, attendees will learn from green building experts, Chris Cheatham and Robert Kobet, about how to establish an effective approach to planning and implementing green buildings in your municipality. Speakers will discuss the International Green Construction Code, LEED-based regulations as well as best practices for implementing a green building code.
Webinar Title: The reality of implementing green buildings programs in your city
Webinar Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 11 am PST / 2 pm EST (1 hour)
This green buildings webinar will highlight these areas:
- Green building standards – How LEED and the International Green Construction Code (IGCC) relate.
- What other local governments are doing with green buildings and what’s the right approach for your city
- Best practices for implementation to ensure green building code regulations are met
- Register for this webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/674916328
About Webinar Speakers
Chris Cheatham and partner Bob Korbet work with government agencies in planning, management and implementing green building practices effectively, while adhering to regulations and avoiding pitfalls.
- Chris Cheatham: Chris is a Green Building Construction Consultant and Attorney and publisher of the acclaimed Green Building Law Update, a blog www.greenbuildinglawupdate.com/ dedicated to emerging legal and regulatory issues in the green building industry. He has advised multiple municipalities regarding green building regulations and he is a frequent speaker on the topic.
- Bob Kobet: Bob is LEED Faculty, and CEO of The Kobet Collaborative. Bob’s impact on the built environment spans several decades over a wide area of influence. His green building and sustainable community development projects around the world range from small non-profit endeavors to multi-million dollar developments. www.bobkobet.com
- The webinar will be moderated by speakers Michael Togyi and Roula Fredrikson with BasicGov.
BasicGov building permits building permit software building permits software building planning software cities city planning city planning software cloud computing code enforcement code enforcement software code violation software community development Dreamforce e-gov e-goverment e-Government force.com foreclosures Gov2 Gov 2.0 government government IT government software green buildings HB Lanarc license software Local Government local governments local government software municipal government municipalities municipality software municipal software on-premises software permit software permitting software SaaS Salesforce software Software-as-a-Service state government sustainability web-based software zoning software