The BasicGov Code Enforcement Module helps you manage citizen and business complaints and improve inspection response times. It also helps you coordinate follow up communications with staff and appropriate members of the community.
BasicGov ensures processes run smoothly for all interested parties through the automation of common code enforcement tasks related to complaints, inspections, notifications, and more, all from the field on any device anywhere.
- Automates scheduling of field inspections and reviews.
- Allows printing of any enforcement related form letters in seconds through pre-packaged templates.
- Makes violation history available to multiple departments, in the office or field.
- Assesses fees, accepts fee payments and provides receipts.
- Accesses schedules and addresses in the field.
- Simplifies analysis of staff performance in closing cases through dashboard reports.
- Automates common tasks which increases staff productivity and reduces errors.
- Improves overall citizen and employee job satisfaction with government.
- Improves staff productivity and cost per citizen with BasicGov Citizen Portal.
- Conveniently submits complaints online 24/7.
- Improves levels of service and communication from government.
- Informs citizens more as to what issues are being addressed.