[July 1, 2018 – Sunday] The State of Delaware, Division of Professional Regulation (DPR) selected BasicGov to replace their current Licensing Application. The mission of the DPR is to ensure protection of the State’s public health, safety and welfare of its citizens. Specifically, DPR services benefit the citizens of Delaware, professional licensees, license applicants, other state and national agencies, and private organizations.
BasicGov is the only COTS/SaaS-based solution for government licensing, permitting and inspection needs hosted on the Salesforce Force.com platform. BasicGov aims to help the State achieve the following goals:
- Provide cloud-based solution that is accessible from anywhere and by various authorized end-users and agency-users (e.g. in conference rooms, at hearings, in the field).
- Support and manage an array of end-user services to encourage and facilitate self-service that streamlines the licensing process, increase transparency and security
- Enable DPR agency-users to configure and fully test processes and interfaces
- Displays citizen-end users data information, such as demographic, on a signed-in account home page
- Provide a flexible mechanism for assigning workloads to agency-users
- Provide a system that has a high security level on the data fields which enables admin to set granular user permissions
The State of Delaware is a home of more than 960,000 people and its capital city located in Dover.
Empowering Government to Efficiently Serve
At BasicGov, our purpose and core values guide our product innovation and dedication to deliver excellence. Starting in 1985, our former parent company (Municipal Solutions Group) was founded by government employees who believed that permitting and licensing could be automated through software. What began as an on-premise solution that grew to supporting over 300 customers we realized the potential in ‘cloud technology.’ By the early 2000s, we created the only permitting and licensing solution to be hosted on the Force.com platform from Salesforce , the World’s Most Innovative Company*. In 2006, we were split from our parent company and BasicGov became a stand alone entity that still offers a cloud-based COTS solution with modules for Licensing, Inspections, Planning, Permitting, Code Enforcement, Fund Accounting, and Payment/Billing Management on the Salesforce cloud platform.
*Forbes Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
BasicGov Systems, Inc.